PDA

View Full Version : Just some feedback

EL3KTRA
02-22-2012, 03:39 AM
I actually prefer the dark theme rather than the testes theme... but that is just me.

I would make the chat less "in your face" at the top, I minimized it! I'm on here to browse not chat..

I think your categories are far too "broad". I would split into sub forums and display them all on the main page, like below:

* Media
** Video
** Music
** Ebooks
** PRON

* Gaming
** PS3
** XBOX
** VITA

* Auto
** Cars
** Bikes..

I do like the idea of a man cave, men only, secret hideout away from everybody else in the world. Seems cool

Jake
02-22-2012, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback. The forum will be broken down into more subforums once we have the threads and members to do so. A lot of forums start with too many subs and don't have enough content to warrant the additional forums. This gives us a starting point and will allow us to grow in the direction that our users take us. If you have any more feedback for us we'd like to hear it.

Thanks

PoisonTheWell
02-22-2012, 10:55 AM
Definitely helps to have less in the beginning. It promotes more discussion. I'm using the New Posts button here, where I didn't on the site that shall not be named.

Double R
02-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Thanks for your suggestions! You from OneY?

EL3KTRA
02-23-2012, 02:58 AM
I subscribed to OneY so this site came up on the home page, but I've never browsed OneY...

I guess you're right about the categories, I just personally find it hard to browse when everything is mixed and I am new, but that is just me... I hope to see this site grow!

Double R
02-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Stick around. It will.

civcmatt
02-25-2012, 01:40 AM
I can seethat about the chat....but since most of us know eachother for a bit now I think it's still a great thing. Im wondering how much new ppl sillier until they get to know everyone