PDA

View Full Version : This...is fucking bullshit.

Double R
03-28-2012, 06:26 PM
From my FB

This is an amazing product and besides the help with losing weight, it has allowed thousands of customers that have been on Thyroid, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis and Depression medicines to cut those medications in half or even completely discontinue taking. It is an all natural product and has been sweeping West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana. This product can be sold anywhere in the United States and it is sweeping the nation!

ZXT Bee Pollen Capsules
•Supports natural efforts within the body to increase the metabolism.
•Supports natural efforts within the body to lower sugar and cholesterol levels.
•Supports natural efforts within the body to increase immune system.
•Supports natural efforts within the body to alleviate symptoms of allergies.
•Supports natural efforts within the body to increases sex drive in both men and women.
•Supports natural efforts within the body to inhibit and release fat from the body.
•Supports increase reproductive health in women resulting in less painful menstruation.
•Supports an increase in self esteem.

ZXT Customers:
1.Drink plenty of water. It is critical to the weight loss process.
2.Do not change your diet! This is not the time to start eating a healthy diet. The product will not work properly. The detoxification process is triggered by fat content in your diet and uses this fat to flush new fat out of your system.
3. Let the product do what it is designed to do. Exercise or not, you will lose weight. Just let the product work.
ZXT contains a strong appetite suppressant and there is no need to focus on curving your appetite. The biggest challenge you will face is making yourself eat.
Sit back, relax and let nature do its thing.

FlyingHonda
03-28-2012, 07:47 PM
too good to be true is always BS.

zedron
03-28-2012, 07:57 PM
too good to be true is always BS.

Stealth
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
That shit is all over FB, virus? bunch of people on my wall posting it then saying that wasn't them

Double R
03-28-2012, 08:27 PM
Nah, there are people who sell the shit like Avon.

It's a pyramid scheme and a quack science.

Siegler
03-28-2012, 09:48 PM
I wonder if this is loaded with caffeine

Punisher11
03-28-2012, 10:07 PM
But I'm allergic to pollen... and bullshit