PDA

View Full Version : anger provoking inside

Punisher11
04-26-2012, 01:27 AM
http://www.newson6.com/story/17403072/family-still?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=6937904#.T4eaNSObvjY.facebook

TULSA, Oklahoma -

Family members of Bob and Nancy Strait, the elderly couple attacked in their home one month ago, say they are still heartbroken.

The motive was robbery but 85-year-old Nancy was raped and beaten to death. Ninety-year-old Bob was beaten and shot with a BB gun. It has affected a lot of people in our community.

One man is in jail and police are waiting on DNA tests to come back from the lab.

Bob and Nancy Strait fell in love after World War II and had been married more than 65 years. Their family is heartbroken over Nancy's death and Bob's state of mind.

"He's doing okay," daughter Andra, Strait said. "His jaw is healing, his ribs are healing, but he's really sad. His heart is broken. He misses mom. I walk into his room, he'll be looking at her picture with tears in his eyes, but he won't talk about it, he still won't talk about anything."

at the ends of your lives, and the last thing that happens to them is this... and i didnt see anything on the news, i had to read this on goddamn facebook

Tony_YYZ
04-26-2012, 08:22 AM
:(

RacerX
04-26-2012, 09:07 AM
the bastard should get the needle.....

Double R
04-26-2012, 12:39 PM
Why the fuck did they rape and beat the woman to death and just shoot the guy with a BB gun.

What the FUCK

civcmatt
04-26-2012, 06:58 PM
some people are just fucked up! and the dude should get the needle....

he should be ass raped with a HUGE metal dildo and then beating with it, then shot in the nuts with a 22 a few times and left to bleed to death.

EXCellR8
04-26-2012, 10:24 PM
wow what a fucking despicable crime. robbing an elderly couple is awful enough but then raping and beating a 98 year old woman... i have no words.

poor guy at his age he must have absolutely no hope left in humanity, i wouldn't.