PDA

View Full Version : The Story of an Upper Decker (semi-NWS)

P-Spec
04-29-2012, 12:17 PM
Lounge seems a little quiet lately so let me regale you with an epic tale.

The year was 2009. What started as a fun filled family cruise to Bermuda was about to get dark, very dark (well some shade of brown to be more specific). After pulling into port at King's Wharf, we decided to hit the beach for a few hours. After a pleasant afternoon of enjoying the beautiful Bermudian weather, we decided to c(r)ap off the day by heading to the locally famous Swizzle Inn, known for making enormous concoctions of Bermuda's unofficial alcoholic beverage, The Rum Swizzle.

Here is a picture of some smarmy old bastard enjoying a Rum Swizzle:

Arriving at the Swizzle Inn was myself, my brother, his girlfriend and another mutual friend. We promptly decided to order 4 of the famous Rum Swizzles. Judging from our giddy excitement, the waitress could tell we were fresh off the cruise boat and ready to engage in the local tradition of tourist price gouging. She recommended we try the new "Turbo Swizzle" an even more gigantic version of the popular drink. Sure, why not.

Fast forward to a half hour later when we finally finished the behemoth drinks and were ready to head out. We get the check, open it up.....and it reads.....$120.00.......That's right, 120 semolians for 4 oversized, sugar filled drinks. As I was getting ready to sharpen a leg off of my chair to stab our waitress with, my brother calmly said "No problem, I got this." Took out his wallet, paid for everyone and then turned to me and said I'm going to go leave them a present now and walked off to the bathroom.

Figuring hilarity was about to entail, I finished the last of my drink and followed him into the dive bar's bathroom....except I couldn't find him. Looking at each shit stall I did not see any feet. "Over here!" he yelled and I promptly kicked in the door from which the voice came to find the following sight:

After catching my breath from laughing, We decided to snap a picture of the finished product before grabbing a bus back to the ship.

FUCK YOU SWIZZLE INN.

Jake
04-29-2012, 12:42 PM
W...T....F

I don't know if I want to laugh or throw up lol

Fkntkn
04-29-2012, 01:01 PM
So you guys ordered a specialty drink without asking how much it cost.......in a foreign country, and decide to shit in their toilet. In the south we call that a "top shelf".

Kind of queer that you followed your brother into the bathroom. Were you hoping for a glimpse of his cock?

Marginal prank at best.

Fkntkn
04-29-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm going to come to "Wing It On!", and if I don't like your prices, I'm going to shit in your toilet.

I should link this thread to your restaurant review on yelp, etc. LULZ.

P-Spec
04-29-2012, 01:08 PM
So you guys ordered a specialty drink without asking how much it cost.......in a foreign country, and decide to shit in their toilet.

YES.

Kind of queer that you followed your brother into the bathroom. Were you hoping for a glimpse of his cock?

Leave it to the homophobic redneck from Alabama to imply homosexuality in a thread about pooping in toilet tanks.

EXCellR8
04-29-2012, 06:30 PM
lolol

veloceracing
04-29-2012, 09:24 PM
Toilet looked like it wasn't it's first upper-decker rodeo.

Krawnic
04-30-2012, 01:47 AM
So back to the original thread......

That's pretty hilarious, ur bro looks pretty proud of himself in that pic lol

Xaccordvtecx
04-30-2012, 04:09 AM
That's a pretty healthy poo

:notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad:

Fkntkn
04-30-2012, 09:36 AM
I have to be in Boston in September. I'll rent a car and come eat at Wing It On, and give you a hug.

Feel better?

P-Spec
04-30-2012, 10:41 AM
Yep. I'm just going to gorilla glue the toilet tank closed first, as a precaution.

Cyrax
04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
That's a pretty healthy poo

:notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad:

lolol I thought the exact same thing.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/obama+hmm.png

RacerX
04-30-2012, 01:45 PM
I think its funny personally, and the fact that he went in with his bro is not signs that he is teh gays....

Siegler
04-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Yep. I'm just going to gorilla glue the toilet tank closed first, as a precaution.

you should have done that after your brother pooped in it.

Fkntkn
04-30-2012, 03:14 PM

SOUNDS GOOD.

Tony_YYZ
04-30-2012, 08:21 PM
I think the thread dislikers are forgetting that P-SPEC wasn't the one actually doing anything to the toilet. His brother was already in the act when he entered the bathroom. There wasn't really any going back from that point. HE is not responsible for the actions of another grown individual.

P-Spec
04-30-2012, 09:05 PM
I think the thread dislikers are forgetting that P-SPEC wasn't the one actually doing anything to the toilet. His brother was already in the act when he entered the bathroom. There wasn't really any going back from that point. HE is not responsible for the actions of another grown individual.

I do however, COMPLETELY condone these actions.

Double R
04-30-2012, 10:23 PM

It was posted on this site and it was allowed to stay.

This isn't a dig against Matt. I was just pointing out a double standard.

c_morse
04-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Thread cleaned up.

Staff, please see the discussion thread in Mods Only.

And... back on track!

Punisher11
05-01-2012, 10:55 AM
i missed the good stuff :okay: