PDA

View Full Version : Review: Wilson combat Spring kit 324G

Punisher11
05-03-2012, 03:32 PM

This is an all in one kit that replaces Recoil spring (2 kinds: heavy/normal load and light/reloads), Hammer spring, and firing pin spring. This does not effect trigger pull weight. it does work to reduce recoil, and depending on your weapon, add a shok buff and further reduce wear and recoil.

I will be running these since ive been using the russian ammo for USPSA and its been hell with recoil.

Difficulty of install: easy
Time: Approx 5min after disassembly

After the next match I will give 'use' results

boofthese
05-05-2012, 09:05 AM
cant wait to hear, been thinking about this and full length guide rod for my 1911 for a long time

Punisher11
05-08-2012, 07:18 AM
shot it sunday during a USPSA match with tulammo, it tamed it.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

boofthese
05-10-2012, 10:57 PM
LOL already ordered the kit for my 1911.

Well i actually ordered the 64g which is the full lenght guide rod AND shok buff kit, going to take it to the range...whenever i can and see how it turns out

Punisher11
05-11-2012, 07:22 PM
careful with the shock buff, i have a set and when i tried it i couldnt pull back to release the slide (it took up a little room), and with my fat fingers i had to work the slide lock which was kinda tough because my thumb sometimes slips. i will use it as soon as i get a wider/better quality slide relase... my last one flexed on me

boofthese
05-26-2012, 08:43 AM
Ya my next thing is an extended slide release, i have decent sized hands but i dont like having to shift my hand over to hit the release, then slide my hand back to get a good grip