PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Dan

zedron
07-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Dan,

I would like to thank you for bringing me onto SABnzbd as a newsgroup downloader. After research I found that it was possible to install it on my NAS machine and have it running without getting in the way of my normal computing activities like it would have been if installed on a normal client based machine. It did take me some time to finally get it up and running on the NAs but after a month of hard work and dedication I succeeded. While searching across the web far and wide for answers to the issues I was having, I came across some other tools that work well with SABnzbd too. Excluding CouchPotato which you also mentioned I found out about Sickbeard and Headphones. Sickbeard is like Couchpotato but instead of movies, it deals primarily with TV shows. Headphones works the same way as the previous utilities but deals with music. These other utilities gave me no problems when installing them on my NAS unlike SABnzbd did. So, I am happy to say that because of you I have the ultimate NZB Newsgroup downloading machine available. It goes extremely well with my new FiOS Quantum speeds too.

So, fuck you Dan!
j/k

Double R
07-03-2012, 08:28 PM
Really?

You know what else is cool? The combustion engine. Maybe you've heard of it.

:troll:

Stealth
07-03-2012, 09:23 PM
cool story bro

Tony_YYZ
07-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Tell it again!