PDA

View Full Version : Attention P-Spec...and everyone else.

ISPKI
07-14-2012, 06:56 PM
One of my favorite shows on T.V. is Man Vs. Food and I was just thinking about this crazy idea; Why dont we all try and get your restaurant on that show? I think we can send suggestions to them via their website. From what I have read, their next season will be mostly about getting groups of people together for large eating challenges and events. Could be a good way to get that statewide wing challenge idea of yours moving.

Siegler
07-14-2012, 08:31 PM
sounds cool..im not too far away now from the restaurant..i could come down

Cage
07-14-2012, 08:38 PM
they dont put marginal restaurants on that show

Stealth
07-14-2012, 09:24 PM
lol @ marginal.

its a shame we all dont do wheelies down residential streets in flpflops while children play

P-Spec
07-15-2012, 10:40 AM
lmao. i think cage was joking so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hey if you can get a large group of people to try and push us on there that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

What's good about our wing challenge is that it isn't just eat "X" amount of wings in "Y" minutes and get your name and picture up on some board. It's a running leaderboard. We have a Top 10 board and if you're the champ and get knocked off the best part is you can come back and defend your title. It's also a unique combo of heat/quantity....its as many of our stupid hot wings as you can eat in 8 minutes. So you pretty much decide your own punishment and push yourself accordingly.

Harry
07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I don't know how people eat hot wings. The smell burns my nasal passage. I know I used to do it but can't believe it. I have such bad heartburn, if I ate a hot wing you'd find me lying on the sidewalk outside with stomach acid oozing out of my mouth.

sfd
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM
I don't know how people eat hot wings. The smell burns my nasal passage. I know I used to do it but can't believe it. I have such bad heartburn, if I ate a hot wing you'd find me lying on the sidewalk outside with stomach acid oozing out of my mouth.

That's essentially the best part of eating them

Stealth
07-15-2012, 12:18 PM
you have to build up tollerance. i wasnt able to smell hot sauce without having my eyes water now i love it. thr hotter the better but it all depends on taste you cant have the hotness overpower the flavor

zedron
07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
you have to build up tollerance. i wasnt able to smell hot sauce without having my eyes water now i love it. thr hotter the better but it all depends on taste you cant have the hotness overpower the flavor
THIS x100000000000000000000000000000

Germinator
07-15-2012, 01:35 PM
lmao. i think cage was joking so ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hey if you can get a large group of people to try and push us on there that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

What's good about our wing challenge is that it isn't just eat "X" amount of wings in "Y" minutes and get your name and picture up on some board. It's a running leaderboard. We have a Top 10 board and if you're the champ and get knocked off the best part is you can come back and defend your title. It's also a unique combo of heat/quantity....its as many of our stupid hot wings as you can eat in 8 minutes. So you pretty much decide your own punishment and push yourself accordingly.

The way your challenge is set up is what makes it perfect for the Man V food show. Imagine the business you would get after Adam comes to your store and sets an insane record, you'd have people from all over coming to try and beat his score.

Stealth
07-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Adman isn't one to set records though, he just does the challenges. I don't think he's done any where it's been eat the most. It's always been eat X amount in under Y Time.

Cyrax
07-15-2012, 04:41 PM
Adam Richman will leave an upper decker in your restaurant.

P-Spec
07-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Just checked Wikipedia, the 4th season aka MvF Nation was the final season. boo.

Fkntkn
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM

LULZ

Naloxone
07-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Just checked Wikipedia, the 4th season aka MvF Nation was the final season. boo.

Probably because he was going to have a coronary event if they kept going - did anyone notice how much weight that dude put on since starting that show!?

EXCellR8
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM
he's doin the best sandwich in america thing now... so he's not completely done.

Cage
07-15-2012, 10:23 PM
lol @ marginal.

its a shame we all dont do wheelies down residential streets in flpflops while children play

while running over neighborhood cats

Cage
07-15-2012, 10:24 PM

same here man

fuck hot wings

EXCellR8
07-15-2012, 11:08 PM
i like hot wings i just don't like the bathroom fire shit storm later on...

Punisher11
07-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Probably because he was going to have a coronary event if they kept going - did anyone notice how much weight that dude put on since starting that show!?

lol my wife says he has to smoke up before these things. its impossible to subject yourself to the challenges weekly without being stoned. and its not like he does the challenge and done, he eats prior too

ISPKI
07-16-2012, 01:55 AM
I am sure they film for several days in each location. I doubt that he actually eats all that stuff and then does the challenge immediately afterwords.

I have noticed that he appears thinesk at the start of seasons and he obviously packs on some pundage by the end of each season.

I thought man vs food nation was the new version of the series?

Stealth
07-16-2012, 06:25 AM
wonder how many locations he goes too per season

Double R
07-16-2012, 06:35 PM

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fkntkn
07-16-2012, 07:34 PM
DON'T LAUGH, THIS IS SOMEONE'S PERSONAL BUSINESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MATTHEW.

Double R
07-16-2012, 07:47 PM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/3465493_o.gif

Naloxone
07-16-2012, 09:17 PM
lol my wife says he has to smoke up before these things. its impossible to subject yourself to the challenges weekly without being stoned. and its not like he does the challenge and done, he eats prior too

:lol: