Join Today
    Thats Mr. Cage to you

The official Fast 6 Thread

Just got back from watching. . . .

Overall, I really liked it.

Had all the hollywood over the top bullshit scenes you could want out of a F&F movie, along with some pretty dope rides.

Action is pretty much from start to finish. . Decent writing, and i wont give any spoilers, but there was really only one thing the writers did that sort of pissed me off.. its worth the money to go see

might go see it after star trek for the lulz. heard the hangover was a big turd as expected so i'd rather see F&F

i don't mind being entertained by hilariously overdone action sequences and laughable dialog for a couple hours
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

I was going to go see it tonight, but packing took longer than expected. I enjoyed fast five, so I will give six a shot. I just wonder if I will out live the series, since there will be a part seven.

Not bueno.

Guess I couldn't turn my brain off but there were not enough cars and too much trying to add a "story" Shit was embarrassing at points, almost wanted to bail on it half way through. Worst part was the 30 mile long run way scene with the worst climax i've possibly ever seen in a movie....oh, no!! is dom dead?? morons.

Hopefully statham adds something this movie was missing which was a decent bad guy/plot. But I think the shark has been jumped and there is no going back, The fast and furious crew are now an international crime fighting super team what a joke.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    Wtf Statham?
    on like donkey kong son

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by XGRaViSmOrSX View Post
    Not bueno.

Guess I couldn't turn my brain off but there were not enough cars and too much trying to add a "story" Shit was embarrassing at points, almost wanted to bail on it half way through. Worst part was the 30 mile long run way scene with the worst climax i've possibly ever seen in a movie....oh, no!! is dom dead?? morons.

Hopefully statham adds something this movie was missing which was a decent bad guy/plot. But I think the shark has been jumped and there is no going back, The fast and furious crew are now an international crime fighting super team what a joke.
    i really liked the cars in all honesty. Rice was pretty much eliminated in this movie. They did as much as they could to tie in the abortion that was tokyo drift and i thought they did decent at executing that. . and to me, it was interesting seeing them go against Shaws crew. My only disappointment really was taking the whole amnesia route.

The action scenes of course are wayyyy over the top, but i expected that.

The F&F crew has pretty much been a crime fighting crew in some form or fashion since the second movie.

And im looking forward as well to see what Stathom brings to Fast 7. I think he is a good addition

man shouldnt have read that....oh well

going to see it this weekend, honestly kinda excited.

my wife cant remember movies for the life of her so she wanted to watch them all before we go so we have been having a F&F marathon....seriously the first 2 were REALLY cheesy (Tokyo Drift was just its own movie IMO) but i enjoyed the last 2. sure they are over the top but compare them to the first...

watching them though its funny to see how the cars change...first one was a bunch of over the top civics and shit, second one had the skyline but still over the top....3rd was just dumb. but then you get to a basic paint skyline and muscle...very different seems like they grew up or something found it funny.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

wat u mean first one is the best lol; had a skyline too bruh... which nobody seems to remember. all the JDM fanboys only remember the R34 which totally ruined the allure of the car for me. it's all the wannabe race car drivers talked about after the movie came out.

to be honest i like watching all of them haha... they're entertaining to watch but best you leave your thinking cap behind. 2fast was WAYYY more ricey than #1 for crying out loud there was a pink S2000! tokyo was bad but i still like watching the drifts even if they are rehearsed a million times. don't remember much of the 4th movie or fast five but i did see them a couple times each i believe. still need to see 6.

if you're looking for the over-the-top-ness to go away i wouldn't hold your breath, esp. if statham is being added. over the top is what he does best, it's practically his call sign. does anyone remember that sweet BMX line from transporter?
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

thats funny you said the skyline thing...i totally forgot there was one in the first one until i watched it and said hey i dont member a skyline in that one..........................and then FORGOT AGAIN! haha.
    and everyone likes the R34 because it (IMO) looks the best. the styling is much more dramatic than the R33. I saw an R33 when i was in the bahamas for my honeymoon and i did like it in person but id much rather have an R34....

but fast five....71 GT-R...pure sex.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

I watched it while I was in Florida. It was pretty entertaining. Obviously you don't watch a movie like this for accuracy or believable plot lines.

Nice that they finally tied I'm Tokyo Drift and setup part 7 simultaneously.
    aka B18C5er

i really enjoyed it....you cant think about shit cuz the whole movie you will be saying "well thats not true, thats not how it happens"

a few things i COULDNT go without saying is the entire shifting thing....98% of those cars are auto/flappy paddle and they were shifting. like the GT-R he was grabbing the shifter down and shifting it like a manual....

but did like the whole tokyo drift thing makes a LOT of sense now, was pretty entertaining and action from start to finish with some funny parts.

i think 7 is going to be around the ending of tokyo drift where dom races the hick and mentions Han.