Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Your Watch Collection

The thread for watch owners and collectors. Post your watches or watches you plan on purchasing.

watchesfront.jpg

watchesback.jpg

Last edited by Das Kapitalist; 02-23-2012 at 01:04 PM. Reason: trollface
    aka - Annihilia

^^ lol

obviously not my exact one. but my only watch at the time. looking to get a few more. but never been more than a 1 watch kinda guy. will usually wear my watches until i NEED a new one.

im planning on getting a few more Nixon watches to start up a tiny lil collection. prolly be a bit cheaper of watches than this one my wife got me for my birthday last year.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

My watch, I love it
    unnamed.jpg

Want this Nixon watch though
    Capture.jpg

This is my everyday watch:

My dive watch:

My next watch:
    i came into this world naked screaming and covered in someone elses blood. i plan to leave the same way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Siegler - orgies may be random but they are never senseless

Are Fossil watches any good? I might pick up the this watch this weekend. I am just going to use this watch for casual everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by overide View Post
    This is my everyday watch:

thing is SICK!
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

i came into this world naked screaming and covered in someone elses blood. i plan to leave the same way.
    Siegler - orgies may be random but they are never senseless

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    I find with my arms, i tend to bump into things, so i cant wear my nice watches as much as i want to :(

I got the one on the left with Gold accent
    SeikoKineticChrono.jpg

AR1401.jpg

daily wear
    13423463.jpg

i also got a class B fake rolex my dad gave me that i seldom use, just that my dad gave it to me :)

The thread for watch owners and collectors. Post your watches or watches you plan on purchasing.

watchesfront.jpg
    Love the PAM. When funds are available i plan on getting one.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher11 View Post

imma fan of this one! the numbers are dope

This is my only nice watch.

People still wear watches?
    - Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by overide View Post

My next watch:
    At one point I really wanted a PO but I got over it pretty quick. Not really sure what happened lol. You going to get the newer 8500 model? What size? Comes in 42 and 45mm I believe

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Love the PAM. When funds are available i plan on getting one.
    Thanks, man. I love it. Time for me to start looking for straps lol. I don't know how you feel about buying used but you can usually find used base models for pretty good prices. What model are you thinking about getting?

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Mine isnt even worth posting. . lol

I have 4 fossil watches and a Citizen watch that my grandfather gave me before he passed

Quote Originally Posted by 91integrs View Post
    Are Fossil watches any good? I might pick up the this watch this weekend. I am just going to use this watch for casual everyday.
    Some people seem to like them. I'd say it depends on what you're looking for in the watch and what you're willing to spend.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    the glass on fossil watches tend to scratch and skuff up really easy. . i dont know what it is. . its like the glass is soft or something lol

other then that, they will last you

Want this Nixon watch though
    Capture.jpg[/QUOTE]

oh wtf, i have that watch.

verified its a men's watch, i feel better now.
    Last edited by Paxil; 02-23-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    the glass on fossil watches tend to scratch and skuff up really easy. . i dont know what it is. . its like the glass is soft or something lol

other then that, they will last you
    Probably Acrylic.

Thanks, man. I love it. Time for me to start looking for straps lol. I don't know how you feel about buying used but you can usually find used base models for pretty good prices. What model are you thinking about getting?
    One of the Luminor variations, not sure which. Yeah the watchuseek and timezone forums have plenty of reputable sellers that offer good deals, so i'll look into that first. But that'll be some time as there are many other things i need to take care of before i consider shelling out a few grand on a timepiece.