Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Nikon D70s

FS: Nikon D70s

If you wanna read up on it
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/2005/4/20/nikond70s

2 batteries, CF card, and a universal travel charger with interchangeable base (for different batteries).
    Lens is Nikkor 18-55mm

Shutter Count is 19680. Asking $350 OBO.
    • thinkmad

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    should have offered this before i got my T3 bish haha

gl with the sale

didn't know you were looking for a camera, bitch. lol
    • thinkmad

This was my first camera. Great for anyone starting out wanting to get into photography. The nicest part about this camera is the size and it has front and rear knob to control the aperture and shutter speed. Entry level cameras usually just have the one and are annoying as fuck trying to change settings.

thanks for the free bump :)
    • thinkmad

You should take a picture with it and get the shutter count. depending on how many shutter clicks there are you can get more money!

Quote Originally Posted by herobyday View Post
    You should take a picture with it and get the shutter count. depending on how many shutter clicks there are you can get more money!
    19,680 was the last shutter count... it was included in the first post. (did what you said, before i posted this thread :))
    • thinkmad

Dslr's have an odometer?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Dslr's have an odometer?
    yeah... lol. always check the actuation or shutter count before buying used DSLR. You don't know if that bitch has been around. some DSLR will give up the count easily (meaning easy to find, in-camera display/lcd), some you'll have to dig up thru the EXIF
    • thinkmad

$200 and you drop it off in yonkers

$240 and you pick it up in the BX. decide, you have until thursday, coz that's when I meet the other buyer.
    • thinkmad

$220 and I'll meet you in bruckner plaza

$240, i don't like odd numbers. i'll even go to bruckner plaza
    • thinkmad

11 $20 bills is odd. $100 x2 + $20 = 3 bills, odd. $50x4 + $20 = 5 bills, odd. i'm sure you'll find a combination that'll result in an even amount of bills, but then that's too much bills to be carrying around.
    • thinkmad

Quote Originally Posted by thinkmad View Post
    11 $20 bills is odd. $100 x2 + $20 = 3 bills, odd. $50x4 + $20 = 5 bills, odd. i'm sure you'll find a combination that'll result in an even amount of bills, but then that's too much bills to be carrying around.
    and I was just about to offer $6,736 for this amazing picture taking device

@stealth, if you're serious with your $220, i'll take the loss. this guy's getting annoying with his run-arounds.
    • thinkmad