Join Today

Official: NCAA Bracket Thread - Post yours!

Haven't made mine just yet, but reserving this thread as the official NCAA Bracket Thread.

Also, please join up my bracket pool on ESPN, def would love to have a lot of people in the same group so it's more competitive.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-...?groupID=46223

If that link doesn't work the group is Bracketologists_NYY
    05 Acura RSX-S - 228/160 Bolt ons + KPRO
    Yonkers Racing Vids

Just submitted mine!

Anyone wanna do a $$$ pool with just YCZ?

Good looks guys, looking for as many people to join up as possible, I'm already in a few $$ pools along with a fantasy basketball league and starting a few baseball soon so I wanna limit myself on doing another $$ pool, but feel free to join up mine for fun....you can make as many as you want too
    Yonkers Racing Vids

Ok sounds good.

Im going to make mine last minute. No divulging my super secret info to any of you bitches.

Fab Melo is out for Syracuse.

I'd adjust your brackets accordingly. They barely beat a mediocre WVU team at home with a missed goaltending call without him.

This is a big deal.

Yeah I had them as my first 1 seed out anyway but now I think it will just happen quicker.
    Yonkers Racing Vids

Cuse is weak.

I've watched them play A LOT this year.

Guard play is suspect and they just got a lot softer in the paint. Any team with athleticism and and a paint presence will dominate them. Their schedule was soft given the dickriding the media gives them. Look for an early exit. Sweet 16 team at best.

Agreed.
    Yonkers Racing Vids

Iona just royally shit the bed.
    Yonkers Racing Vids

<---- WINNER

I'm pissed, at work we do one bracket pool for our department which is like $80 winner-take-all, and then we do a company-wide pool which pays out like $500/1st, $300/2nd and $150/3rd.

Last year I won the department pool and finished third in the company-wide pool, I played the same picks in both brackets.

This year I played different picks in each bracket to where basically if i did well in one pool it meant I was doing bad in the other.

I won the department pool again, but got killed in the company-wide pool and it turns out that if I kept my company-wide pool picks the same as my department pool picks like I did last year, I'd be finishing 2nd.

I guess it's cool to win the $80, but knowing I could have still had the $80 and also had the $300 or $150 from the other one again is annoying.

/firstworldproblems
    Last edited by Bad Brain; 04-01-2012 at 02:21 AM.
    - Ryan

LOL, winner of what 5th place? I have 3 brackets that finished ahead of yours.
    Yonkers Racing Vids

fucking chalk ass tourney

Oh whoops haha, forgot I picked Kansas in that bracket. I had Kentucky in all my other ones
    - Ryan