Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doomsday preppers on NatGeo

This show is bad ass.

Basically a bunch of people like Pun and Tai preparing for doomsday, rofl.

saw the commercial for this. It's like extreme couponing meets walking dead.

fuckballs i missed it......quick search the dyerect teeveez.....MIDNIGHT RE-RUN!@#$%!@#%!$%!#$%^@#$@#$^

hahahaha.

Now they're doing some segment on Barrett .50 cals.

Who gives a fuck? This isn't R Lee Ermey mother fucker.

Just set it to record. Looking forward to watching in a bit.

Yeah, I missed the first half. Spilt coffee all over my laptop keyboard last night in class. Keyboard fried. Fuck my life. Thank god I have a large TV and a wireless one.

Still, $69 for a replacement. Not bad. Sucks regardless. That's a new screen and a new keyboard in less than a year.

I just sent my MacBook Air in to get a hinge replaced under warranty a couple weeks ago. They checked the HD and I guess it had read/write issues so they replaced that as well... without loading my programs/documents/etc onto the new one. Fuuuuuuuuuuu....
    Last edited by Tony_YYZ; 02-08-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Holy fuck, these people have 50,000 lbs of food.

15 years for 22 people's worth of food.

Quote Originally Posted by c_morse View Post
    I just sent my MacBook Air in to get a hinge replaced under warranty a couple weeks ago. They checked the HD and I guess it had read/write issues so they replaced that as well... without loading my programs/documents/etc onto the new one. Fuuuuuuuuuuu....
    Steve Jobs would be proud.

*fuck, i edited your post by accident. lol, my bad.
    aka B18C5er

Abusing your powers already.

I've been seeing commercials for this show for a month now and knew I should have set the DVR last week.

nvm, coming on again right now. *insert success kid picture here*

LMAO no doubt. I'm catching up on the Southland that ran earlier, then I'll be watching DDP.

this show is insta-addictive

These people are ridiculous

I love it.

I got a kick out of the fat woman in the previews talking about how when the apocalypse hit she'd be the only one standing around with an extra hundred pounds to lose.

Excellent justification for why you went for that family bucket of KFC for lunch today.

LOL @ those hippy fucks who didn't think they would need weapons. Yeah, I'm sure a band of armed hungry bandits are going to just be friendly and "trade" with you. Probably don't need guns. :|

Gonna watch it later. You guys's comments are getting me all excited.

This first family is pretty awesome as far as prepping goes. The only thing I laughed at with them is their test of their "bullet-proof" walls was done with a 22 caliber. I'd be far more worried about real hunting rounds such as 30.06 that are super plentiful.

I'd love to see those walls hold up to a .308 or a .458.

Hot butter.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R View Post
    LOL @ those hippy fucks who didn't think they would need weapons. Yeah, I'm sure a band of armed hungry bandits are going to just be friendly and "trade" with you. Probably don't need guns. :|
    i dont know why. scratch that, we know why lol, but i wanted to rage troll them so bad