Join Today

R.I.P Junior Seau

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    :cry:
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

Pretty shitty he killed himself. Was he possibly mentally affected by all the hits he took? Or is there another reason he killed himself?

That video posted in that link however, "junior Seau's Mother reacts to death" is disgusting. One thing I hate about the news media is they are relentless at posting sensationalist material to grab you in and to get more $$. There's nothing informative about watching someone grieving over their loss. It's down right fucking awful.

I agree to a certain extent, but the mother made the statement. It's not like the press bugged her house. She did not have to make a public statement.

I still play with in the chargers in super tecmo bowl just because of him.

Sad day.
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan -- Daily
    1999 Honda Civic Si -- 6165 powered/H2B
    2008 Chevy Silverado -- Toy Hauler

Sucks

A lot of Chargers have died.

Junior Seau's death is the eighth among the 1994 San Diego Chargers, who won the AFC title and lost to the San Francisco 49ers in the Super Bowl. The list of players:

- Junior Seau, LB, 43, on Wednesday, from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound, according to police.

- Lew Bush, LB, 42, December 2011, apparent heart attack.

- Shawn Lee, DT, 44, February 2011, heart attack.

- Chris Mims, DE, 38, October 2008, enlarged heart.

- Curtis Whitley, C, 39, May 2008, drug overdose.

- Doug Miller, LB, 28, July 1998, lightning strike.

- Rodney Culver, RB, 26, May 1996, in ValuJet crash, with his wife, Karen.

- David Griggs, LB, 28, July 1995, automobile accident.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/05/02...uper-bowl.html

- Doug Miller, LB, 28, July 1998, lightning strike.

- Rodney Culver, RB, 26, May 1996, in ValuJet crash, with his wife, Karen.

those both suck

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    Pretty shitty he killed himself. Was he possibly mentally affected by all the hits he took? Or is there another reason he killed himself?

That video posted in that link however, "junior Seau's Mother reacts to death" is disgusting. One thing I hate about the news media is they are relentless at posting sensationalist material to grab you in and to get more $$. There's nothing informative about watching someone grieving over their loss. It's down right fucking awful.
    he had injuries, but no concussions...
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

RIP
    05 Acura RSX-S - 228/160 Bolt ons + KPRO
    Yonkers Racing Vids