Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pac Vs Bradley

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker

Pac Vs Bradley

(i want to keep this here for the next fight)

but that was fucking BS. I would have take the loss on marquez. everybody and their mom knew bradley didnt win that fight. this was just plain stupid.
    Last edited by Punisher11; 06-11-2012 at 06:27 AM.
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    its bitter sweet for me. . . but with each fight I feel more and more confident that Pac should avoid a fight with mayweather at all costs.

Yes Pac got robbed.

But the fight was telling too. Hes just not the same finisher he used to be. He took his foot off the peddle at the 9th round too.

If pac was smart, he would either rematch bradly or just get the 4th fight done and over with against JMM and retire while his legacy is in tact.

If he dont rematch Bradly, its really not a big deal. There is always going to be an asterisk against Bradly's win. Bradly will loose in the near future to oppents that Pac dominated. Pac would be better off getting a final and decisive win over JMM to lay it all to rest.

- Pac was controlled in the last 3 rounds with a jab from a feather fisted hype job
    - Pac hurt Bradly in most of the middle rounds and couldnt finish
    - Pac dont have his legs anymore
    - Pac lost his killer instinct along the way and havent recorded a knockout in his 7 outings

I have always said, and i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mayweather will utterly destroy Pac if they ever step in the ring together. Sorry, not to throw salt on an open would. . but everything in me says its a bad fight for Pac

do you really think it's better for the sport of boxing that Paq doesn't fight mayweather?

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Siegler View Post
    do you really think it's better for the sport of boxing that Paq doesn't fight mayweather?
    Honestly, yes

Everybody has been hung up on that fight for so long it's time to move past it. PAC is clearly past his time, His bargaining power is now out the window.

The real mega fight is Martinez vs Mayweather

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    its bitter sweet for me. . . but with each fight I feel more and more confident that Pac should avoid a fight with mayweather at all costs.

Yes Pac got robbed.

But the fight was telling too. Hes just not the same finisher he used to be. He took his foot off the peddle at the 9th round too.

If pac was smart, he would either rematch bradly or just get the 4th fight done and over with against JMM and retire while his legacy is in tact.

If he dont rematch Bradly, its really not a big deal. There is always going to be an asterisk against Bradly's win. Bradly will loose in the near future to oppents that Pac dominated. Pac would be better off getting a final and decisive win over JMM to lay it all to rest.

- Pac was controlled in the last 3 rounds with a jab from a feather fisted hype job
    - Pac hurt Bradly in most of the middle rounds and couldnt finish
    - Pac dont have his legs anymore
    - Pac lost his killer instinct along the way and havent recorded a knockout in his 7 outings

I have always said, and i have absolutely no doubt in my mind that Mayweather will utterly destroy Pac if they ever step in the ring together. Sorry, not to throw salt on an open would. . but everything in me says its a bad fight for Pac
    prevent hitting, yes. i dont think destroy.

oh well if that window isnt closed already, its shutting really fast. If i were mayweather (or even marquez), Id go for the fight. shut down pac fully and reclaim pound for pound.

Pac lost his killer instinct due to religion, we all saw him smile at bradley during the fight, and even in the 24/7 it seemed like he knew bradley wouldnt be a problem. after round 8, he decides, ill respect the guy and not knock him out (which he did in previous fights). it all went down hill after that. If this doesnt enrage him to kock down every fighter for what ever remains of his career, then he should just retire now.
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    mma won last night
    oh you watch mma, tell me again when does lesnar fight the rock?

Boxing officially died this weekend. Even my brother who was the last holdout I knew on the boxing vs. mma front said he was done with it and was gonna start watching mma.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Ledermans a dumbass too. . no way pac won 11th and 12th round

Id say without a doubt that Bradly won 8-11-12

You can make a case for him on rounds 1 & 10. . I wouldnt complain if anyone scored those rounds for Bradly out of pity, sympathy, bias. . whatever

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Spec View Post
    Boxing officially died this weekend. Even my brother who was the last holdout I knew on the boxing vs. mma front said he was done with it and was gonna start watching mma.
    The real fight was always Martinez vs Mayweather

I said from jump its stupid for people to invest so much hope and time into Floyd vs Pac. . because if it ever does happen, Its going to be a one sided boxing clinic and one of the most disappointing fights ever

There is still money in the fight. . of course. . but that fight is like Hopkins vs Jones two. . when/if it ever happens. . its going to happen too late and the fight wont mean anything

And id hate to say it. . but IF floyd gets out of jail . . whoops Bradly, fucks up Canelo, then has his mega fight with Martinez, i really think it will be enough to secure a better legacy then Pac and will rank higher in the ATG ranks

Thats Mr. Cage to you

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Arum wants an investigation before proceeding with a rematch

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher11 View Post
    Arum wants an investigation before proceeding with a rematch
    would not be surprised if he is involved

yeah, no. boxings dead now. nobody cares.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    ^^^^marginal opinion

what other sports event sold 1.5 million PPVs this year?

I think if you look at Boxing and PPV they only have 3 fighters that currently give them over 1million.

Oscar (retired)
    Mayweather (jailed)
    Manny (lost)

not good.