Join Today

Customer service with a smile

I love watching gorden ramsey.

all his shows are entertaining as hell when he goes off on people.

I used to always watch his show on BBC called Kitchen Nightmare or something. Shit was funny as hell.

lol
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan -- Daily
    1999 Honda Civic Si -- 6165 powered/H2B
    2008 Chevy Silverado -- Toy Hauler

yea kitchen nightmares is awesome

God, after working at a 5 star hotel and knowing how those type of people are I honestly wish that was more of a standard. The way some customers are is just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    I love watching gorden ramsey.

all his shows are entertaining as hell when he goes off on people.
    i heard that a few people have killed themselves blaming him and his assholeness for it....

i agree its funny as fuck, used to love watching Kitchen Nightmares back in the day. i heard rumors that is why they stopped it (in the US anyway)
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    i heard that a few people have killed themselves blaming him and his assholeness for it....

i agree its funny as fuck, used to love watching Kitchen Nightmares back in the day. i heard rumors that is why they stopped it (in the US anyway)
    it comes on BBC America

Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    it comes on BBC America
    ya but he used to do American restaurants, the ones that are on BBC America are from the show in the UK
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

They might as well move Hell's Kitchen to MTV. Until a few years ago, I used to enjoy that show, now it's just filled with ghetto trash that cannot form a sentence without using a profanity. It looks liek the guests they serve are not much better. I would rather watch Master Chef.