Join Today
    GunSlingerTequilaDrinker

still have doubts of tula ammo?

1000 rounds fired, magpul hand guards caught fire, 1 malfunction

"bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

thats pretty insane! held up pretty dang good.
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    the ammo is combat effective, but you wont win any bull's eye matches with it.

if you want the tightest groups for cheap, hornady's steel match ammo is great
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

I had a box of this ammo jam in my brand new ar-15 just last week. Some guns will take it, some wont. I guess its the same deal with all firearms/ammo but it seems to happen more with the tula stuff. At least, to my buddies and I. All of our rifles are made by different manufacturers too = /

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by ISPKI View Post
    I had a box of this ammo jam in my brand new ar-15 just last week. Some guns will take it, some wont. I guess its the same deal with all firearms/ammo but it seems to happen more with the tula stuff. At least, to my buddies and I. All of our rifles are made by different manufacturers too = /
    odd.

my psa upper is devouring it

Weird as I too have the PSA upper... Maybe I got a bad batch? I do not want to risk the case jamming in the chamber again though. I will just have to spend the extra pennies for silver bear.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Weird as I too have the PSA upper... Maybe I got a bad batch? I do not want to risk the case jamming in the chamber again though. I will just have to spend the extra pennies for silver bear.
    nah, you are correct to imply that some guns just dont run on it. you could write to PSA just to confirm, maybe you have a tight chamber

if SHTF, ill save you some brass ammo... but you come here to get it lol

Yeah. It shot great with brown bear ammo. I cant imagine that is much higher quality. It certainly does cost much more

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Yeah. It shot great with brown bear ammo. I cant imagine that is much higher quality. It certainly does cost much more
    wait... the laq coated brown bear? or the copper washed?

Ironically enough, It appeared lacquer coated. I meant to say, it doesnt cost more. its like 10 cents more at my local store over the tula ammo. My rifle eats it up. My buddy's doesnt like that either. He has a crate of federal tracers or something.