Join Today

Toyota Tundra pulls Space Shuttle

Toyota took a stock Tundra and hooked it up to the Space Shuttle that weighted in at 292,500 lbs....towed it through the streets of CA to the Space Museum, pretty freaking sweet since the Tundra is rated to tow at something like 10,000-11,000 Lbs.

there are tons of videos for the entire series here at http://www.toyota.com/tundraendeavour/#landing
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

v6 ecoboost could do better
    AKA Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper View Post
    v6 ecoboost could do better
    lol you would say that!

go buy an EcoBoost and tow 300,000 LBS...post video
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Unimpressed.

Truck to Weight is only around 40

I've seen strongmen compititions that push 8000lb's trucks that would roughly be a 1:40 ratio too. ..so yea.

interesting view on it

i never would have thought of it that way

The American truck makers must be overjoyed with that decision.

50,000lb truck.

Id assume the guy is around 300lb's.

That's 1:140

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    lol you would say that!

go buy an EcoBoost and tow 300,000 LBS...post video
    well technically it already out tows that V8 tundra by 1000 pounds.
    AKA Enigma

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post

50,000lb truck.

Id assume the guy is around 300lb's.

That's 1:140

LULZ. unimpressed.
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan -- Daily
    1999 Honda Civic Si -- 6165 powered/H2B
    2008 Chevy Silverado -- Toy Hauler

poundstone's a beast....he's from my city I used to see him at the gym and think that the hulk got loose and was going to kill everyone in the room any minute.

last name is pretty great, lol
    '95 Civic Sedan + '08 Fit Sport

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker

dogs > cats
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

christ man, i couldn't even finish that video

when i first got my Pit i thought about training her to do sled pulling but dont have a place too, thought my neighbors would call animal abuse thinking i was training her to fight or something retarded, and never got around to it...its truely amazing what those dogs can do though. I saw one of these little competitions at a local place...a little heeler mix jumped up there and won haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Naloxone View Post
    christ man, i couldn't even finish that video
    why???

Quote Originally Posted by P-Spec View Post
    poundstone's a beast....
    +1

TIL that dogs pulling heavy weights is a thing