Join Today
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

WTF? V. Unexpected Muslim

bricemuslim.jpg

To each their own, but damn I did not see Brice becoming a Muslim..........Wierdddd.

Who the fuck is that?

Oh good to know.

yeah, i saw that today and was pretty surprised. i'd like to hear the story behind how he got into it.

Never saw a sign of that.

CIA plant

A

I've always been intrigued with people that find religion all of a sudden and profess it. I guess it's similar to finding a new soap to wash your balls and you tell everyone about it

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    I've always been intrigued with people that find religion all of a sudden and profess it. I guess it's similar to finding a new soap to wash your balls and you tell everyone about it
    this

to each his own

im some ways im jelouse of people that are so sure that there is an all mighty power and an after life. I wish i had that to look foward to and really believe it.

It would make dieing not so bad.

You make a good point stealth. Imagine the state of mind and how you would view everything in life if you were absolutely certain without any shred of doubt that after death you will continue live, at whatever state of life that may be, but at the very least, you would exist and continue to be consciously aware.

I just want to know how people pick religions (aside from the obvious, being indoctrinated by shitty parents)...like oh yes this one is definitely the one, that Muhammad guy was on to something.....

like how the fuck do you logically deduce which religion is "right"

Good for him.

Brice has always been a stand up guy. Whatever makes him happy.

probably the same way they choose marginal wing joints.
    2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan -- Daily
    1999 Honda Civic Si -- 6165 powered/H2B
    2008 Chevy Silverado -- Toy Hauler

WHICH WINGS ARE THE BEST FOR ME?

I DON'T KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Fkntkn View Post
    Lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Fkntkn View Post
    Well Ryan, that's pretty easy, people choose whichever wings taste the best...and since mine do they come in and empty their wallets into my register.

A better example might be how do hicks like you choose which of their cousin's to sleep with? Does it go by least amount of teeth for maximum knob slobbage or do you go with most likely to keep the mongoloid baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post

It would make dieing not so bad.
    But "living" would become a temporary state instead of something that should be enjoyed to the max. I you're banking on eternity the value you place on your life would be lowered. I don't see how it couldn't.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by nhlfan View Post
    yeah, i saw that today and was pretty surprised. i'd like to hear the story behind how he got into it.
    i have an iranian uncle. he tells me that the koran is supposed to be the 'current edition bible'. it incorporates the torrah and bible, but unlike those two, cannot be lost in translation. we have really good conversations about religion and politics, and neither us of were wearing any sort of vests.

i care not your religion, believe whatever you want to, so long as you dont force it down others throats
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.