Join Today
    Thats Mr. Cage to you

Manny Pacquiao vs JMM 4

All i want to say is . . . . .

That motherfucker got stretched yo!

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    overly aggressive in seeking the kill early, pac got baited.

but lol @ needing 4 tries.

seriously though, this was karma from the last fight that pac should have lost
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher11 View Post
    overly aggressive in seeking the kill early, pac got baited.

but lol @ needing 4 tries.

seriously though, this was karma from the last fight that pac should have lost
    Marquez got robbed against pac

Pac gets robbed against Bradly

When they announced a 4th fight with Marquez, I immediately said to myself they are fucking idiots for thinking this was going to be an easier road then simply re matching Bradly and ending on a career high.

Everyone around me called me a fucking idot for predicting a JMM knock out for this fight. . so its just as much poetic justice for me, as it is Marquez and his fans

bring on a 5th fight

JMM took pac's soul last night.

He will never be the same, no fighter ever is after a nasty knockout like that.

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    Marquez got robbed against pac

Pac gets robbed against Bradly

When they announced a 4th fight with Marquez, I immediately said to myself they are fucking idiots for thinking this was going to be an easier road then simply re matching Bradly and ending on a career high.

Everyone around me called me a fucking idot for predicting a JMM knock out for this fight. . so its just as much poetic justice for me, as it is Marquez and his fans

bring on a 5th fight
    Pac's mom is blaming his losses on him becoming a born again christian
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    I saw the video, but didnt understand shit except she was freaking out. . Id love to read a translation

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Quote Originally Posted by Cage View Post
    I saw the video, but didnt understand shit except she was freaking out. . Id love to read a translation
    link vid, ill translate

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    I actually just read a translation over on eastsideboxing

Basically, she's just blaming his loss on changing religion, and saying manny needs to convert back to catholic

She's obviously bat shit crazy and the media should be ashamed of themselves for even putting her in front of a camera

God I didn't think it'd be so horrible losing a meaningless boxing match and banking $26million. It must be because he changed religions...

ehh whatever he got caught with a big punch at the end of the round as he was going in for the kill because he thought JMM was hurt, it happens. JMM was the better fighter that night but on the cards I believe Pac was winning until the KO.
    05 Acura RSX-S - 228/160 Bolt ons + KPRO
    Yonkers Racing Vids

Thats Mr. Cage to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Danish View Post
    ehh whatever he got caught with a big punch at the end of the round as he was going in for the kill because he thought JMM was hurt, it happens. JMM was the better fighter that night but on the cards I believe Pac was winning until the KO.
    I was watching sparring videos of Marquez a couple weeks before the fight. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CqcrmP6HbI4

@30-40

The way Manny leaps in with that left straight, with his head up, and right cocked all the way back . . is why I predicted Marquez to win this fight by KO.

Same punch, same result