Join Today

Rainbow Six...can't wait!

Tai, Don...

Remember swat 4!

Looks a hell of a lot better than the BF Hardline.
    -Chris
    '88 Monte Carlo SS T/T
    '10 Camaro SS

this one will be an interesting one...be a tough one between BF:HL and this
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Quote Originally Posted by civcmatt View Post
    this one will be an interesting one...be a tough one between BF:HL and this
    played hardline with monte last night, it's okay but it like BF4 IMO. No way i can see spending $60 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    played hardline with monte last night, it's okay but it like BF4 IMO. No way i can see spending $60 on it.
    are they starting to get like COD? Same game over and over...thought it would be a bit different since they are leaving the military war thing.

Quote Originally Posted by c_murder View Post
    Whens Rainbow 7 come out?
    Fall of 2087
    97 4Runner 5spd - 3in Toytec suspension lift w/Pro Comp shocks. 2in body lift. 17in dick cepek dc-2. 33in Nitto Terra Graplers. 3in Cat-back. ISR Delete. HREW tubing Rock Sliders. Outdoor Logic front wench bumper

Hardline was kind of cool in regards to some of the modes, but the graphics to me seemed poor and gameplay overall was boring. I'll be holding out for Rainbow 6.

what about Tom Clancy Division? I forgot they had mentioned it a long time ago...but more gameplay recently. looks pretty sick as well!

GunSlingerTequilaDrinker
    Payday 2 > hardline

And I'm already set for the division.
    "bro, if there's one thing ill make sure of, is that im the commander and chief in the bedroom" -Steven Siegler

zedron: hate u dan
    zedron: HA, Fuck you Dan

zedron: Why I am strapped wherever I go. I had a Mexican lawn guy pull a machete on me at a gas station. He got shot in the leg.